A table, which developed from contaminations and suggestions between the world of architecture, interior design and fashion.System of tables with top in back-lacquered tempered glass white, black, warm grey or frosted white. Marble tops with tapered edges in white arabescato or grafite grey. Central base made of thin plates in reflecting polished stainless steel or brushed burnished steel.
12 mm-thick, back-lacquer, tempered glass tops in white, black, warm grey or frosted white. Arabescato white, Graphite grey marble tops. Lacquered, slate grey, wooden undertop. Base made of thin, mirror polished steel, or brushed burnished steel plate with gloss finish.
- GLASS TOP: Float glass 12 mm thick, tempered and varnished. Polished shiny edges.
- STEEL LEGS: Structural panel in welded inox sheet, covered with polished inox steel AISI 304.
- BENEATH TOP: Chipboard panel with embossed polyurethane white paint.
- STEEL PARTS: polish with a cloth dampened with water and immediately wipe with a dry cloth. Do not use brushes or sponges made of steel or scratchy materials.
- GLASS PARTS: gently rub down with a damp cloth using any of the products currently available on the market for cleaning glass.
- Do not use in an improper way. In particular, do not climb or sit on it or rest heavy objects on it or any item for which the product has not been specifically designed.