- Creativitalia, The Joy of italian designJapan - 1990, Vieri Salvadori, Omron
- ID Annual Design Review - 1989, Industrial Design Magazine
Large round mirror whose perfect proportions are a sign of one of the great masters of design and contemporary graphics. The frame is finished according to the ancient technique of gold or silver leaf. The gilt and silvering is applied manually using the age old application system of leaves extended on a bole film.
Gold or silver leaf.
- FRAME: Woodchip frame (medium density) with gold- or silver-leaf finish.
- MIRROR: Silvered glass fixed to the frame with silicone.
- GOLD-LEAF OR SILVER-LEAF PARTS: Gently and evenly rub down with a cloth (water only) and then dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- GLASS PARTS: gently rub down with a damp cloth using any of the products currently available on the market for cleaning glass.