A simple shape and a pure volume - indeed almost an abstract one - where the absence of pointless details highlights the value of the materials and the excellence of the finish. The use of different materials, emphasized by the light and cleverly coordinated with the shiny steel of the sides and the base, produces a different emotion each time for the eyes and at the touch. A piece of furniture that not only amazes when closed, but also surprises when open, thanks to its technology and practicality. In just one simple gesture, the large front panel tilts down and retracts slightly, while part of the top mysteriously rises to reveal the full contents of the sideboard (Dual-Flap®, patented system). Inside, a double line of sunk lights illuminates the interior, conceived as a single and easily accessible large compartment, organized by two thin chrome-plated metal frames, clear glass shelves and drawers.
*available until out of stock
- STRUCTURE: Woodchip panels with synthetic finish. Semi-matt.
- DOOR: Ultra-light double panel with an incorporated turned steel adjustment system. Ebony , Lauro preto finish, olivewood effect and ash dyed oak, protected by clear matt open pore acrylic; coloured polyurethane paint lacquer, matt or gloss.
- TOP, SMALL DOOR: Chipboard panel. Ebony finish, olivewood effect and ash dyed oak, protected by clear matt open pore acrylic; coloured polurethane paint lacquer, matt or gloss.
- SHELVES: Clear float glass shelves with shiny ground edges. Chipboard chest of drawers shelves with semi-matt synthetic finish.
- INTERNAL FRAME: Tooled metal profiles, welded and brushed; shiny chrome finish (Plus) or matt epoxy paint finish (Basic).
- DRAWERS: Front and sides made from chipboard with matt polyurethane varnish.
- EXTERIOR SIDES AND BASE FEET: Chipboard panels protected by embossed polyurethane varnish (Basic) or lined with bright AISI-304 stainless steel (Plus).
- DOOR OPENING SYSTEM: Patented gas piston opening system. Steel hinge with epoxy varnish, galvanised steel internal brackets and supports.
- STEEL PARTS: polish with a cloth dampened with water and immediately wipe with a dry cloth. Do not use brushes or sponges made of steel or scratchy materials.
- WOODEN PARTS: gently rub down with a damp cloth (water only). Do not use alcohol or detergents.
- GLASS PARTS: gently rub down with a damp cloth using any of the products currently available on the market for cleaning glass.
- VARNISHED PARTS: gently rub down with a damp cloth (water + neutral soap). Do not use alcohol or detergents.
- Do not use incorrectly. Do not climb onto it, sit on it or place heavy or unsuitable loads on it for which the product is not intended. Never place weights on top of the door when open. Plasma/LCD TV sets should only be placed in the centre of the top, near the interior frame. Always cut the electricity supply before replacing the bulbs or accessing the inside of the sides.