Unit in veneer of brown oak*, lauro preto*, eucalyptus, black eucalyptus, or matt or glossy lacquered in the colours: Black, White, White SW, Ghiaia Grey, Pietra Grey, Fumo Grey, Lino, Sabbia, Warm Grey, Argilla, Red NY, Red Vico, Blue Iseo, Green Iseo. Door and sides also available with brushed Metallic lacquer finish Nickel colour, matt or glossy. Top in the same finish as the unit or in K-Stone® Statuario white, black Travertine, white matt Travertine, matt graphite grey.
*available until out of stock
Especially designed to support televisions and to contain electronic devices, it has a single slim door for easy opening while the devices are in operation. A special channel behind the unit, protected by a methacrylate cover, houses the lighting source and hides all connection cables among the different equipments. BASE SUPERSCHERMO: equipped with projection screen that is completely concealed internally that can be pulled out and rewound automatically.
- PARTS WITH A SHINY LACQUER FINISH: gently rub down with a damp chamois leather or similar (water + a little neutral soap).
- ALUMINIUM PARTS: gently rub down with a damp cloth (alcohol only).
- WOODEN PARTS: gently rub down with a damp cloth (water only). Do not use alcohol or detergents.
- METHACRYLATE PARTS: Rub smoothly with a dry dust-cloth. Use a damp cloth to remove fingerprints. Do not use alcohol or detergents.
- VARNISHED PARTS: gently rub down with a damp cloth (water + neutral soap). Do not use alcohol or detergents.
- Important: before replacing the light bulbs, carefully read the technical data and instructions in the light pack. Only qualified professional electricians should service the electrical parts.
- Do not use the product in an improper way. In particular, do not climb or sit on it or rest heavy objects on it or any item for which the product has not been specifically designed.