A family of sideboards characterised by a back-lighting system that enables the light to be diffused simultaneously from the upper part through a strip in matte methacrylate, inside the compartments and from the lower part. The volume of the unit, bathed in the light, appears to be suspended, a sensation that is heightened by the semitransparency of the matte methacrylate base.
*available until out of stock
- PARTS WITH A SHINY LACQUER FINISH: gently rub down with a damp chamois leather or similar (water + a little neutral soap).
- WOODEN PARTS: gently rub down with a damp cloth (water only). Do not use alcohol or detergents.
- METHACRYLATE PARTS: Rub smoothly with a dry dust-cloth. Use a damp cloth to remove fingerprints. Do not use alcohol or detergents.
- GLASS PARTS: gently rub down with a damp cloth using any of the products currently available on the market for cleaning glass.
- VARNISHED PARTS: gently rub down with a damp cloth (water + neutral soap). Do not use alcohol or detergents.
- Important: before replacing the light bulbs, carefully read the technical data and instructions in the light pack. Only qualified professional electricians should service the electrical parts.
- Do not use the product in an improper way. In particular, do not climb or sit on it or rest heavy objects on it or any item for which the product has not been specifically designed.