Coherent geometry characterizes the design of this piece of furniture, the ninth sideboard “and a half” designed by Lodovico Acerbis. The apparent simplicity truly hides innovative technical features. In addition to the ultra-slim door and top structure, with aluminium profiles, the design is characterized by a great one-piece door with special sliding and pivoting opening system. After a 90°rotation under the cabinet, the door becomes a practical bearing surface. The innovative construction system of door and top, highlighted by thin aluminium profiles, allows minimum visual thickness and use of a wide range of finishing materials (veneer, glass, stone). With base in chromed metal or hanged. Internal lighting automatically switching on during the opening of the door.
Metal based or wall-mounted sideboard. Back-lacquer door and top in various colours, with glossy or opaque finish with acid etching, in Eucalyptus, black Eucalyptus, Lauro Preto, brushed black Larch, or slate. Aluminium profiles and feet with chrome plated gloss finish or painted black satin nickel. Matte black interior with one large drawer and two transparent glass shelves. Automatic interior lighting when the door opens and closes.
- WOODEN PARTS: gently rub down with a damp cloth (water only). Do not use alcohol or detergents.
- STONE PARTS: Rub smoothly with a dry cloth. Do not use alcohol or detergents.
- GLASS PARTS: gently rub down with a damp cloth using any of the products currently available on the market for cleaning glass.
- VARNISHED PARTS: gently rub down with a damp cloth (water + neutral soap). Do not use alcohol or detergents.
- Do not use in an improper way. In particular, do not climb or sit on it or rest heavy objects on it or any item for which the product has not been specifically designed.