An ultra-slim design, which continually reveals and hides reflections and volumes depending on where the observer is standing.
Table with extra-thin top, made of composite material veneered with precious woods, or in back lacquered glass. Top is supported by four legs in reflecting polished stainless or brushed burnished steel, placed onto opposite perpendicular axes. The unusual position of the legs makes the top look particularly airy, granting at the same time great stability and comfortable seating around the table.
*available until out of stock
- WOODEN TOP: Top in aluminium/MDF composite material of reduced thickness. Veneer in oak, lauro preto, black pigmented ash or heat-treated dark eucalyptus. Matte acrylic protective paint, open pore.
- GLASS TOP: Float glass 12 mm thick, tempered and varnished. Polished shiny edges.
- STEEL LEGS: Structural panel in welded inox sheet, covered with polished inox steel AISI 304.
- BENEATH TOP: Chipboard panel with embossed polyurethane white paint.
- FRAME: Weld steel. Matt polyurethane varnish.
- STEEL PARTS: polish with a cloth dampened with water and immediately wipe with a dry cloth. Do not use brushes or sponges made of steel or scratchy materials.
- CRYSTAL PARTS: polish with a cloth dampened with one of the glass cleaners normally found on the market. Do not use alcohol or cleansers.
- WOOD PARTS: rub smoothly with a damp cloth. Do not use alcohol or detergents.
- VARNISHED PARTS: gently rub down with a damp cloth (water + neutral soap). Do not use alcohol or detergents.
- Do not use in an improper way. In particular, do not climb or sit on it or rest heavy objects on it or any item for which the product has not been specifically designed.