Finishes of the Base:
- Glossy lacquer in the colours: White SW, Ghiaia Grey, Warm Grey, Fumo Grey, Argilla, Black, Red Ny, Blue Iseo, Green Iseo.
Finishes of the Top:
- Glass: mirror or lead mirror
- Extra clear back-lacquered glass in the colours: White SW, Ghiaia Grey, Warm Grey, Fumo Grey, Argilla, Black, Red NY, Blue Iseo, Green Iseo.
- Stones: Arabescato grey, Grafite grey. Arabescato White.
- SUR/FACE: Mirrors Museum Angewandte Kunst, Frankfurt 2017Germany
Family of cocktail tables, side tables, occasional tables with different heights and width. While the conical base tends to disappears in the shadow, the top is raised from the ground and lives of intriguing reflections and shades of colours. The reflections of the glass top, whose perfectly glossy surface mirrors everything around, recreating the mystic reflection effect of perfectly still water, or those of the marble top, for the rich grains and mosaic of minerals it is made of. Base made from molded polyurethane BAYDUR®60, lacquered with glossy finishes. Top in back-lacquered glass or in stone. 120cm version on wheels, hidden inside the base, removable
- TOP: glass tops 4 mm silvered, white or black float glass tops or Oxid glass with grey, blue and red varnish with reflecting effect. MDF safety support (19 mm thick).
- BASE: high density polyurethane panel, protected by texturised matt polyurethane varnish.
- GLASS PARTS: gently rub down with a damp cloth using any of the products currently available on the market for cleaning glass.
- VARNISHED PARTS: gently rub down with a damp cloth (water + neutral soap). Do not use alcohol or detergents.
- Do not use in an improper way. In particular, do not climb or sit on it or rest heavy objects on it or any item for which the product has not been specifically designed. Do not lift / move the unit from the top. Do not place weights on the wing open.