Lines, colours, design and functionality: the affinity between Acerbis and vintage racing cars
- 1 Storet dresser / Lancia Delta Martini HF Evo
- 2 Menhir low table, Giotto Stoppino e Lodovico Acerbis 1983
- 3 Jot chair / Lancia Stratos Chardonnet
- 4 Florian folding table / Lancia Stratos Chardonnet
Italian race cars of the 70s and 80s were objects of extreme design and utility, like Acerbis pieces themselves. Together, they match form and function, with their attention to mechanisms and closures, their clever storage compartments, their hypnotic material surfaces.
The relationship continues as Acerbis saturates the finishes its archive designs with fresh color drawn from the invigorating palette of these vintage cars, recalling and renewing the dream they inspired of a sleeker, more beautiful future.
- 1 Storet dresser in glossy lacquered pink finish
- 2 Storet / Lancia Stratos Chardonnet
- 3 Florian / Ferrari Dino
- 4 Florian folding table in dark green glossy laquered finish
- 5 Gong low table, 4 heights
- 6 Jot chair in black leather / Ferrari Dino
photo by Alessandro Oliva e Filippo Avandero
News Catalogue 2023
The novelties of the Remasters collection are featured in a brand-new story of archive images and original shots in the News Catalogue 2023.